Worship with us
In-person worship services suspended through April 2020.
From the 2nd Sunday in September through the last Sunday in May –
- 9:00 a.m. Adult Forum
- 10:15 a.m. Worship Service followed by a time of fellowship
Summer : From the 1st Sunday in June through the 2nd Sunday in September
- 10:15 a.m. Worship Service
- Martin Luther King Sunday: a celebration of the life of Martin Luther King Jr. with Grace Community/ Clark Memorial UCC. Our two churches take turns hosting.
- Ash Wednesday: Wednesday prior to Lent
- Maundy Thursday (Service of Shadows): Thursday prior to Easter worship
- Annual bilingual worship service in memory of Monsignor Romero
- Candlelight Christmas Eve Service: December 24th, usually at 5 pm